• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale?

Ashecfc

Luggy won two Championships in the third and fourth division, you've forgotten that have you?
Let me get this straight!

You say that L2 & L1 are sh*t leagues, yet when you defend luggy you're like "oh look how well he did, he won L2(forth) & L1(third)" yet you continue to say how sh*t these are leagues????

I think you are deluded or confused :-#

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
He won't be given that opportunity.

No way will this board want us to sink down to the third division.

It's full of teams like........... well, you!!

Saying that, you're struggling big time at the moment.
Excuse me, but where exactly are you in the league? Get the Foster Grants off and have a long hard look.

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bad start, it's a long long time to go yet and our board are willing to put some big money into the season.

Don't forget, we don't have to walk around with buckets asking for money.

STURTZ

.....Argyle can't afford to sack Luggy as Simpleton gave him a good contract and unless he does the gentlemanly thing they are stuck with him.:D

Bad start for City but our new team is beginning to find their shape and a 2:1 defeat at high riding Charlton isn't all that bad. After all it took the all conquering Rab C two years to get up and out of "the third division." eh porkie?

We'll be alright, Plymouth won't.

IJN

We can 'afford' anything we want Squirtzy, have no fears on that count.

You wouldn't understand such things, you've been scraping around the nether regions of the football pyramid for so long.

STURTZ

We can 'afford' anything we want Squirtzy, have no fears on that count.

You wouldn't understand such things, you've been scraping around the nether regions of the football pyramid for so long.
Has Sturrock got another "sizeable war chest" to fritter away on sick donkeys again then?

IJN

No, I don't think he has, that'll be held back for whoever comes in.

Enough looking up though old boy, doesn't your neck ever get sore?

Last edited:

whiptonace

Ian id like to remind you that the legend walked out on us when we needed him most,buggar wont walk now though will he.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
No, I don't think he has, that'll be held back for whoever comes in.

Enough looking up though old boy, doesn't your neck ever get sore?

I must say I enjoyed seeing your old posts. And its pure nostalgia to see them all again.

IJN

Prem' club came in, and he went, as per his contract.

Just think whippedarse, if it wasn't for Luggy, we would have still be playing in the lower league like this lot have got to put up with.

No thanks, I know what I owe to whom.

His time may be up, but I for one (and there's 1,000's of us) will remember what he did for us rather than gobbing off on other club's sites.