• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macclesfield v Torquay Prediction Thread

tonythegrecian

RIP Paul ' stella ' Reid a true City Supporter.
We can only hope Iscalad, he can take his pal Porkie with him also.

Southampton Gull

Well a village is a lot smaller scope than a city idiot like yourself ! <titter> well done and well done for hiding away like a coward [y]
Yes, I felt the "wrath" of Exeweb coming on, so a 5 day absence has resulted in a 7 page thread purely for me.

You morons never cease to amaze me with your sheer keyboard bravado, how the rest of the world kept the Exeter invasion at bay is beyond my comprehension.

So what have you got Fanny? Diddly squat but a few Photoshop efforts?

<titter>

We can only hope Iscalad, he can take his pal Porkie with him also.

You weren't born to be that lucky

<chortle>

Last edited:

jmgull

That's just simply not true though is it? Can't be arsed to look for it but isn't there a table of all time points that puts us a whopping one place above you? It would be more if updated though....

Gargs are sh*t, we are sh*tter and you are sh*ttest. Twas ever thus.
....seasons spent above the basement (lge 2), you have the fewest.

Not to worry though mate, seasons spent in the conf.....you ****** that one.

Phil....you know i'm always right;)

grecianfaniow

Well old timer at least I dont hide when it goes wrong? 5 days of thinking of up more sh*te, in 5 days time youll be bottom of the league <chortle>

Southampton Gull

Who's hiding?

Care to back up your statement that we'll be bottom of the league?

Come on fanny, surely you can find a little pair of balls on that puny body of yours somehwere. Ok maybe not, but feel free to tale me up on the offer of a bet. You can attend the next GGG meeting to hand over the cash.

<As if snigger>

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
....seasons spent above the basement (lge 2), you have the fewest.

Not to worry though mate, seasons spent in the conf.....you ****** that one.

Phil....you know i'm always right;)
Must be a crumb of comfort to you as you contemplate your 5 straight League defeats.

grecianfaniow

Ill bet youll be bottom by christams youll be secong from bottom after tommorow (forgot how sh*te darlington are) ill come to the next GGG be good to put nicknames to faces

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who's hiding?

Care to back up your statement that we'll be bottom of the league?

Come on fanny, surely you can find a little pair of balls on that puny body of yours somehwere. Ok maybe not, but feel free to tale me up on the offer of a bet. You can attend the next GGG meeting to hand over the cash.

<As if snigger>
Why the feck would he waste the ferry fare to meet a sad bunch of losers in an Eastleigh hotel room????:S

Southampton Gull

Why the feck would he waste the ferry fare to meet a sad bunch of losers in an Eastleigh hotel room????:S
Well I guess it is usually more Greeks than anyone else but no need to slate your own fans, Globule.

Southampton Gull

Ill bet youll be bottom by christams youll be secong from bottom after tommorow (forgot how sh*te darlington are) ill come to the next GGG be good to put nicknames to faces
Of course you will, sweetheart, we'll look forward to laughing at you in your absence.