• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scot(t) Bennett

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
James Dunne is excellent.

That is all.

Poultice

14 was Dunne I think, from Arsenal?
Ah, so Arsenal kid looks good by getting stuck in to Spurs when the rest of our boys backed off.

Liked the cut of his jib.

greenawayr

Poults I agree.

<goes to shower to get the dirtiness off>

iscalad

14 was Dunne I think, from Arsenal? 17 was Allen, Bennett was the other one of the trio that came on then. Can't remember his number - 18 possibly?

And yes, the numbers are difficult to read in black, why couldn't they have been in white?
You think that's bad. My mate thought Manny was Liam at one stage. :)

Grecian2K

Scott is definatley a centre back, and definately one to watch for the future...
The way the second half went "just behind the striker(s)" WAS effectively centre back wasn't it?? ;)

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think Scot was 21. (but I could be wrong)

And as said elsewhere, he has played midfield previously, but he does prefer playing in defence. I thought he done quite well really, shame he missed his chance on goal.

LammieLammieLammie

Scot is hiley thought of, but if he IS 21 shabs, then I don;t think he's gonna be a cennerhalf... I thought he was much younger, and really hope he is, so he can still grow!

Last edited:

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scot is hiley thought of, but if he IS 21 shabs, then I don;t think he's gonna be a cennerhalf... I thought he was much younger, and really hope he is, so he can still grow!
I meant the number he was wearing, Lammie. He's 18. And now I've probably walked right into a whoosh, but am too tired to care |-) |-)

LammieLammieLammie

:$

My bad mate, sorry.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hey, it's ok Lammie. You can't be right all the time, but at least you spealt his name right :D