• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Exeter City versus Burton Albion Matchday Thread

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sweens always gives everything, presumably he had fitness/injury issues and couldn't continue.
I know, but maybe sometime it's too much. If he has to go through the pain carrier sometimes, that's one thing, but if he's starting games where we'd be better off if he told the boss his body wasn't right... I'm just speculating, but it's a few times, occasionally he's played and looked well off it and you might wonder if he's fit.

tom_ecfc

Those who booed Aimson need to be banned! Fantastic performance from him, yes he made 1 mistake, but was my MOTM!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agree re Aimson, superb today. Good on him coming through the rough times.

JGrecian23

Great result as expected. Safety confirmed.

Thought Aimson was brilliant today, one mix-up with Vil but other than that he was putting in blocks left right and centre.

Cole with a great finish as usual.

Our goal came from some quick positive play down the right, when we speed it up we actually look half decent.

Burton were the latest in a long list of awful teams to visit SJP.

Mid Devon Grecian

Great result as expected. Safety confirmed.

Thought Aimson was brilliant today, one mix-up with Vil but other than that he was putting in blocks left right and centre.

Cole with a great finish as usual.

Our goal came from some quick positive play down the right, when we speed it up we actually look half decent.

Burton were the latest in a long list of awful teams to visit SJP.
My take on the Vil/Will issue was that Vil seemed to stop coming for the ball. Will was giving him some proper sh*t after the incident

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Agree re Aimson, superb today. Good on him coming through the rough times.
He's been good from the morning moment he came for Chieck against Fleetwood.

Mid Devon Grecian

He's been good from the morning moment he came for Chieck against Fleetwood.
What’s a ‘morning moment’? I seem to recall something about waking up one morning in the 80’s and thinking ooh that was a morning moment 😁😁

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
What’s a ‘morning moment’? I seem to recall something about waking up one morning in the 80’s and thinking ooh that was a morning moment 😁😁
Not sure what happened there?🫣🥴

ScottyRFC

Really enjoyed myself today and my m8 said the same, great to see a support that genuinely loves their club so much no matter where they are in a league and I mean no disrespect with that, ended up biting my nails for the last 5 minutes hoping Exeter would win, we will definitely be back and we are looking at following Exeter away where possible as well, as I said previously there is no team on this earth for me other than Glasgow Rangers but both of us will be back watching Exeter as our new English team and we will be bringing a few other boys with us, great day out.