• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

gilbertshoot

5th month of not going. Too painful

Trampus

Me too, style of football is everything win, draw or lose. We pay to be entertained not bored to death.

berniesworld

Another great home performance….
Trucking awful…………

tom_ecfc

Trucking awful…………
Specsavers are calling, they’re asking for a Mr G Blindwell

simcity

Can’t believe people actually enjoy the football when they head up to SJP now.

If we manage to stay up this season then next season will inevitably see us going down as we won’t sell as many STs so budgets decrease & I can’t see L1 being this poor again next season with the likes of Stockport, Mansfield & Wrexham replacing those that go down.

JGrecian23

Can’t believe people actually enjoy the football when they head up to SJP now.

If we manage to stay up this season then next season will inevitably see us going down as we won’t sell as many STs so budgets decrease & I can’t see L1 being this poor again next season with the likes of Stockport, Mansfield & Wrexham replacing those that go down.
They don't. No one enjoys it, you just get people who think you have to go and watch and have a pasty and clap and smile alot. Half of them aren't bothered whats going on, just a nice day to have a pasty and pint and a catch up.

I guarantee deep down that not 1 single person thinks that the home performances have been anything other than a complete bore. Despite what they may say here.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
The new signings in January ought to have improved the team as individually they all look quite decent but we still look miles off a team thats going to win very many football matches.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
They don't. No one enjoys it, you just get people who think you have to go and watch and have a pasty and clap and smile alot. Half of them aren't bothered whats going on, just a nice day to have a pasty and pint and a catch up.

I guarantee deep down that not 1 single person thinks that the home performances have been anything other than a complete bore. Despite what they may say here.
Sounds quite nice to me.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds quite nice to me.
At least it's not a Ginsters pasty !

Bridgy 81

Plus you’ll have three from the likes of Rotherham, Sheffield Wednesday, Stoke, QPR, Millwall, Huddersfield and maybe even Birmingham, Swansea, Blackburn or Argyle dropping in from the other direction.
Some tasty looking away days there though (provided we stay up).
Out of that lot I fancy going to Stoke, QPR and Huddersfield, although I wouldn’t so no to Blackburn either.