• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Langer

That is fact, come from one of the best football correspondents there is . Got both right yesterday
Ontheblow77 ?

Average Joe

Why’s everyone sure anybody else is coming anyway?
It would be interesting though to know what’s left in the transfer money pot not that we should necessarily spend it.Guess we erks will never know what was allocated.
I can't see anyone coming over. I feel we have enough now. We do not have a bottomless pot and we do have many years ahead where we may not sell players for millions.

If we go into the latter stages with the squad we currently have then I'll be more than happy.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can't see anyone coming over. I feel we have enough now. We do not have a bottomless pot and we do have many years ahead where we may not sell players for millions.

If we go into the latter stages with the squad we currently have then I'll be more than happy.
We will bring in at least one more

simcity

Have to bring in one more imo.

Alli has replaced Scott and Eisa has replaced Nombe so we’re still 1 striker short.

We also haven't replaced Trevitt yet as I believe Harris was going to come in whether Trevitt got injured or not!

Banksy

That is fact, come from one of the best football correspondents there is . Got both right yesterday
O.k thanks for that.If we landed him , no excuse for not scoring with what we’ve got already.Looking good.

Banksy

I guess because Eisa is merely replacing Scott, so we need another striker.
Quite a good replacement by the look of it.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have to bring in one more imo.

Alli has replaced Scott and Eisa has replaced Nombe so we’re still 1 striker short.

We also haven't replaced Trevitt yet as I believe Harris was going to come in whether Trevitt got injured or not!
Don't forget we also lost Mitchell. Minimum of 1 more coming in. Im Eisa were to get injured we'd be back to square one again with our striker issues

Antony Moxey

Quite a good replacement by the look of it.
To be honest thin air would have been quite a good replacement for Scott.

Boyo

We have had a bid of 200 grand turned down for pressly from stevenage so ay keast that may be more
Was that before or after the two signings yesterday? Maybe Pressly was the first choice and the other lads second and third choice? Or maybe there's still a war chest of £200k? Who knows...?

scottus86

Alli, Eisa and Cox as our first choice forwards, then we have Yanic as back up.

I'd like to see us bring in a right back so we can play 4-3-3 or 4-5-1. Eisa with Cox and Alli either side in a 4-3-3 or Eisa with Rankine and Niskanen on the wings in a 4-5-1