• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Mo Eisa

ryancooper327

Nice signing. Well done to all involved.
Presumably we’re covering a proportion or all of his wages and/or maybe a loan fee?
Seems like a proper centre forward to me and yet another full international in our squad too.
Is this the most eclectic bunch of nationalities we’ve ever had?
Finland 🇫🇮 Kenya 🇰🇪 Suriname 🇸🇷 Zimbabwe 🇿🇼 and now Sudan 🇸🇩
Just need call ups for Sonny Cox 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Luke Harris 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Pedro Borges 🇵🇹 and Pierce Sweeney 🇮🇪
I was about to say this! Watts is an Aussie 🇦🇺, Aitchison 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿, and Kyle Taylor was born in Switzerland 🇨🇭 too!

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hmm, maybe number 11? Or 18 with Alli taking 11? And a CM taking 8.
Sorry Ryan, but in the greater scheme of things, I think that solving our lack of a striker is a bleeding sight more important than the number of the shirt that he wears on his feckin' back ! :p

Mid Devon Grecian

Nice signing. Well done to all involved.
Presumably we’re covering a proportion or all of his wages and/or maybe a loan fee?
Seems like a proper centre forward to me and yet another full international in our squad too.
Is this the most eclectic bunch of nationalities we’ve ever had?
Finland 🇫🇮 Kenya 🇰🇪 Suriname 🇸🇷 Zimbabwe 🇿🇼 and now Sudan 🇸🇩
Just need call ups for Sonny Cox 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Luke Harris 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Pedro Borges 🇵🇹 and Pierce Sweeney 🇮🇪
Goal scoring international 2 goals in 3 games for Sudan!

ryancooper327

Sorry Ryan, but in the greater scheme of things, I think that solving our lack of a striker is a bleeding sight more important than the number of the shirt that he wears on his feckin' back ! :p
Nah, I’d accept relegation for orderly shirt numbers.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Real feeling of relief with this news.

Welcome Mo, hope it goes well for you here.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he does well till Summer he’ll no doubt want a hefty package to sign permanently and will have competition from other teams. It just seems very short termy & slightly panicky but no doubt miles better than that bloke from the SPL
Short termy and slightly panicky is a consequence of the situation we've constructed for ourselves. Under the circumstances, looks to me like a great signing for an immediate impact. Fingers crossed he can do it

We8Argyle

Short termy and slightly panicky is a consequence of the situation we've constructed for ourselves. Under the circumstances, looks to me like a great signing for an immediate impact. Fingers crossed he can do it
Hopefully he does well but maybe not too well or else it’ll just be a 4 month loan

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully he does well but maybe not too well or else it’ll just be a 4 month loan
I'd take four months of Mo magic and staying up!

Good signing. Happy with that.

We8Argyle

I'd take four months of Mo magic and staying up!
Ain’t gotta worry about staying up WE’VE GOT SUPER GARY CALDWELL