• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 230 60.1%
  • Out

Votes: 153 39.9%

• Total voters

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Results and league position are completely irrelevant to some. There are certain supporters who will always just be happy to have a club and have a massive inferior complex that we can't compete with the likes of Cambridge and Burton Albion.

They will also not have a bad word said about any aspect of the club, be that the management team, players or the board.

In a weird way it's admirable, they stick to their beliefs and support the club through thick and thin. They don't see that blindly supporting the manager and allowing the board to sleepwalk us into relegation is not helpful and actually causes more damage than the negative fans they slate on here.

It's each to their own, I won't understand them being like that and they won't understand why I get so frustrated and angry that the club is like this. Can't all agree can we.

Just don't expect anything to change no matter where we are in the league.
There's a whole spectrum of opinion both on here and with people I see on match days.
Thinking it's a debate between polar opposites is a false take I think.

And yes, I know saying that on this thread is a mite ironic given it's a poll with just 2 options. :cool:

denzel

Maine Road capacity was only around 32k for much of that season due to redevelopment.

See Caldwell in has now crept above 30%. For how long though.
I think people are seeing the window out. Then it will change.

Grecianman135

You do know that the English language has this thing called 'punctuation ', don't you?
👀🎣

tea stand

I think people are seeing the window out. Then it will change.
Window out Caldwell out!

milts

**** off Fraudwell.

denzel

Still 103 happy clappers. They must love going to SJP for a nice kip

Mr Jinx

For the sake of Allah, if nothing else...

...get out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Simba3011

Still some good managers out there. Not too late to save the season

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just don't ask them how they ended up non-league w*nkers.
Unfortunately we no know they were 💯correct

JGrecian23

Has to go. Some guy behind me shouting at the fans for chanting Caldwell out at the end and calling them idiots. I politely advised that they are also entitled to their opinion and it doesn't make them idiots. I asked if he enjoys our games and there was no response. Says it all.