• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Any whispers or rumours ?

tom_ecfc

I'm reading that you want our players to leave.
Spot on!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Kite leaving rumour has legs. Apparently doesn't like Caldwell and wants out.

Dazzamac40

Hartridge failed a medical last January at Peterborough so I’d imagine they would still be interested. Chuck him with some cash in exchange for Clarke-Harris

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Kite leaving rumour has legs. Apparently doesn't like Caldwell and wants out.
Doesn't surprise me if true. Excellent midfielder at this level, IMO,withering on the vine. Similar story with hartrisge

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's the rumour I heard.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Players play, players move on, seldom for less money than they were on at City.

Grecian Max

Players play, players move on, seldom for less money than they were on at City.
Always a shame when a local lad goes, no real identity atm

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always a shame when a local lad goes, no real identity atm
Agree. As mentioned on a different thread, I don't feel a connection with this side and the local lads going will only make that worse.

The football is vanilla, the players are vanilla.

Grecian Max

Agree. As mentioned on a different thread, I don't feel a connection with this side and the local lads going will only make that worse.

The football is vanilla, the players are vanilla.
I know there was an argument that you only get that connection with successful sides but I don’t think that’s the case as we’ve had a fair few average/competitive sides with character. Nowhere to be seen on the current pitch.

We’ll get a fun side again one day.

denzil

It appears from messages on here point to a further break up of the MT side. At this rate we'll be left with Scott !! I don't like what is going on at OUR Club.