• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb's fund raiser for Kit Out The Cliff

lamrobhero

Someone suggested this was a good idea, so enjoy!

New offerings in the Optimising IT Adam Stansfield Stand next season ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I meant to post this yesterday

Attachments

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I hoping to be there on Saturday 29 July

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

tom_ecfc

Drove past the impressive new training ground building today and thought the only thing letting it down was the bent sign on the roadside. I wonder if there are plans to update this sign?
IMG_1510.jpeg

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Drove past the impressive new training ground building today and thought the only thing letting it down was the bent sign on the roadside. I wonder if there are plans to update this sign?
View attachment 11903
How long ago did you take that photo ? It like the new development hasn't happened, Flybe and the old "hut" ??

tom_ecfc

How long ago did you take that photo ? It like the new development hasn't happened, Flybe and the old "hut" ??
I found this online, not the best idea trying to take a photo and driving at the same time 😉

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
View attachment 11903
Probably keeping it for posterity - another thing Sweenze has hit with a mishit volley ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's the Grand Opening tomorrow. I've been invited and am looking forward to seeing the new facilities and hopefully I get to see the TV in the manager's office which was the first item we raised money for.