• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 22/23

DawlishBouy

Losing 0-4 to Newport at half time.

DawlishBouy

Final score: City 3 Newport 4. Alfie Clark 2 goals and a first under 18's goal for Rohullah Mohammadi.

tom_ecfc

No Alfie Cunningham in the Welsh U17 squad that's meeting up on Sunday.
Maybe he’s moved his alliances to England? 😉

DawlishBouy

Match report for Saturday's game:

jase 07

U18s won 3-2 away V Bristol Rovers earlier today, don’t know who the scorers were

Martin Weiler

Hadn’t picked this up before….

Hannah Dingley: Forest Green's trailblazing academy manager on encouraging women into coaching https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65080960

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting that comments from Donati (manager of U18s) included 'some of the boys have received professional contracts but others have received different news, so it was difficult...'

I wonder whether this means that all the decisions have been made re pro contracts for the U18 squad. If so I would still expect some more announcements - possibly some negotiations/consideration of options still going on.

Agent Andy

All decisions have been made and there will be more announcements soon with more deals given( I’ve heard ) 😉

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
All decisions have been made and there will be more announcements soon with more deals given( I’ve heard ) 😉
That's good. It is a very promising year group.