• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joma to Adidas

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
No image there Max. ;)

Dropped some things, for the players, to Sweenz out at the c & f earlier. 🎯

As I was leaving, I bumped into a friend from the sports trade who was walking in.

Players have been having a look at the new stuff today, I believe.
Oi oi that is news I like to hear

Now where is Agent Andy to leak images

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
It won't be bespoke. It'll be off the shelf via a third party supplier.
So we're probably looking at something like this, yeah?!
Adidas Striped 21 Jersey S/S - Team Power Red/White | prokituk.com | ProKitUK.com

STURTZ

Quite like us to wear a kit similar to the Ajax team of the early seventies. That's my only statement on football fashion, I'm afraid.

Rosencrantz

Quite like us to wear a kit similar to the Ajax team of the early seventies. That's my only statement on football fashion, I'm afraid.
I wouldn't mind that a change up but a bit reminiscent of our ill-fated 02/03 kit maybe? Although it was also a bit St Helens rugby league vibes as well.

Radio Free Skaro

After 60+ years following the Grecians myy favourite was the all white kit worn by the Basford babes during the 166/67 season.
Blimey thats nearly 2000 years ago! Was it Grecians against the Romans?! All white togas?!

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Would love to see collars making a comeback- something like the 2011/12 shirt perhaps?

As an aside I saw this vintage 68/72 shirt on e bay earlier- this Umbro B456 can be yours for just £499.99! 68.jpg

Red red

7551E0AE-7273-4F61-AD12-11808235387C.png

Red red

My favourite

Red Bill

Didn't we have kit like that once? Or have I imagined it. (I assume you mean the white one with the wide red strip down the middle?)

Martin Weiler