• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Cambridge Utd - Discussion and prediction thread

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Early goal required. City score, Cambridge have to come at us, we hit them on the break and win by a hatful. 4:1
City don't score, crowd gets tense and start to moan, players draw back lose all faith and Cambridge nick a late winner. 0:1. Caldwell out.

Bat Fastard

Scott has been watching lots of Bowman goal videos in his Grecian days so is obvious learning that using his backside is not offside !
scott's backside will see us to safety, who needs jevani

Alistair20000

Buckets and clothes organised for your arrival at 1100 on Saturday, don't be late or you will miss your pie & pint afterwards.
No need squire. I have it on very high authority that the Club understands it has a duty to provide a clean and safe environment. I have been asked to report any shortcomings so if it is not up to scratch please let me know.

You can have my pie and pint if you are rocking up to do the work.

Andy_H

No need squire. I have it on very high authority that the Club understands it has a duty to provide a clean and safe environment. I have been asked to report any shortcomings so if it is not up to scratch please let me know.

You can have my pie and pint if you are rocking up to do the work.
Well that's handy as you hadn't said that before today. Anyway i'm sure that you'll be pleased to know that i have checked every seat in rows H through to P seats 1 - 16 personally today and they are all 'surgical clean'. By the way it is pigeon crap and not seagull crap that is/was the problem.

Alistair20000

Well that's handy as you hadn't said that before today. Anyway i'm sure that you'll be pleased to know that i have checked every seat in rows H through to P seats 1 - 16 personally today and they are all 'surgical clean'. By the way it is pigeon crap and not seagull crap that is/was the problem.
Is there a match tonight ?

Pigeon and seagull crap equally noxious and obnoxious by the way.

Colesman Ballz

Irrc getting on for 20 years ago , RHK once addressed the pigeon problem in the OGS with a trusty air rifle, even managing to avoid adding extra ventilation holes in the roof whilst doing so ! :cool:

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Irrc getting on for 20 years ago , RHK once addressed the pigeon problem in the OGS with a trusty air rifle, even managing to avoid adding extra ventilation holes in the roof whilst doing so ! :cool:
Pigeon pie anyone ?
I'm sure Chunks of Devon wood be interested !
UTC

ChardGrecian

Think Cambridge will pack their box and be very difficult to break down. unless GC changes his toothless slow build up and boring predictable approach then a goal is going to be even harder to find. I desperately hope not but fear a 0-0 or even worse a 0-1.
Don‘t think we will have full house Saturday so anyone who goes let’s support and encourage the team during the game and hold any criticism to after the final whistle

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
"This team doesn't score goals and rarely looks like scoring them. That has been true for months now. If you don't score goals you don't win games. You don't win games you go down. Simple as that. It's not over until it's over but I already would expect us to be back in League Two next season. Where are the goals going to come from ?"

This was written by a Cambridge fan after losing away at Fleetwood, you'd be forgiven for thinking it was written by MJP. 0-0 incoming?

denzel

I'd take a 0-0