• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Gary Caldwell - new manager

milts

Not one bit.
I think you’ll be in the minority mate.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
We know he’s going to get plenty of time, so anyone seriously wanting him to be sacked are wasting their time.

Got to get behind him and hopefully we can get a win next week to kick start things.

milts

Cambridge winning for the first time in weeks today.

Next week has suddenly become a massive game.

grecianfaniow

Claldwell out before he puts us back in to L2

Caldwell talks well and seems to know his stuff ,so I can see why he got the job (dont know who the competition was obviously) .4 months in , we seem to be struggling. Losing Dieng was a shame . Jevani being unavailable is a major problem + he’s surely wrong to make Sweens Captain & then give it to a newcomer a couple of weeks later. Anyway he will be here for a while so let’s hope he does know what he’s doing.

tom_ecfc

Caldwell vs Ferguson to be first sacked, who’d it be?

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't be too upset if the thread title was changed from Hello to Goodbye.
Or even "Welcome" to "Goodbye".

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Someone on FB wants Razor as manager😆😆

Bat Fastard

Caldwell talks well and seems to know his stuff ,so I can see why he got the job (dont know who the competition was obviously) .4 months in , we seem to be struggling. Losing Dieng was a shame . Jevani being unavailable is a major problem + he’s surely wrong to make Sweens Captain & then give it to a newcomer a couple of weeks later. Anyway he will be here for a while so let’s hope he does know what he’s doing.
caldwell's nickname at partick was powerpoint - could present very convincingly but not much substance

StudentGrecian

He comes in and breaks up the squad, that was over achieving mainly because of the group dynamic. Alienates players, freezing them out, giving them and then stripping them of the captaincy after 1 poor performance. Blames the officials every week. But let’s back him because we know he won’t be sacked.

Nah back the 11 boys on the pitch trying to work out what formation they’re playing today or which new position they’re learning. Dreadful.