• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m going to spend the day with my hands over my ears, eyes closed and shouting “La la la la la la” non-stop all day.
Thought you did that every day!!

fred binneys head

Thought you did that every day!!
Can’t hear you.

Bat Fastard

I think Key and Nombe will be off. Just a hunch. Stubbs too if this Bradford link is actually true.
Think you might be right. Hope not on the nombe front as we currently don’t have any one remotely like him. Can see Bristol city coming in for him given their strikers just gone to Bournemouth

Bat Fastard

You’d have to question the judgement of any team that wants Stubbs in January though, reasonable chance he won’t be playing until next season (or beyond)!

Phil Sayers

I think Key and Nombe will be off. Just a hunch. Stubbs too if this Bradford link is actually true.
I think Nombe will only be off if someone meets a release clause / offers an obscene amount of money for him / the deal has been so long in the offing that we have already arranged to immediately sign a replacement. He is simply too important to the way we play for us to entertain 'ordinary' offers that meet his valuation (I'd say £1 million) this late in the window unless we either have no choice in the matter (release clause) or are prepared for it (paperwork ready with regards a replacement).

suffolklad

I'd be right pis...d off if Sam or Jevani leave. I can't see us getting to the play off's but the football we are currently playing is so reliant on these two.

wiveygrecian

Think you might be right. Hope not on the nombe front as we currently don’t have any one remotely like him. Can see Bristol city coming in for him given their strikers just gone to Bournemouth
Can’t see it , Bristol City have set their sights on Harry Cornick from Luton and Luton have said they might have to sell

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I predict Key will go tomorrow and we’ll sign a RWB to replace him, along with a striker.

Colesman Ballz

Can’t see it , Bristol City have set their sights on Harry Cornick from Luton and Luton have said they might have to sell
Which might given Luton extra cash to splash in order to meet our valuation on Key ? :)

wiveygrecian

I predict Key will go tomorrow and we’ll sign a RWB to replace him, along with a striker.
Heard anything else about the young Bristol City player joining us ?