• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bath manager interview says that Sonny Cox will be returning to ECFC shortly to be part of the first team squad. bath manager says Sonny has been exceptional and that they would like to keep him.

Average Joe

Doesn’t seem particularly prolific , wonder why Palace are interested in him. Maybe he gets a lot of assists? How has your mate picked this info up ?
Semenyo is quality, in my opinion he could be part of a squad in the premier league. He reminds me of Watkins.

I'm not sure Nombe would be a good replacement as I do not think Nombe gets into the starting line up at BCFC every week and they would want to replace Semenyo with a first teamer

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Semenyo is quality, in my opinion he could be part of a squad in the premier league. He reminds me of Watkins.

I'm not sure Nombe would be a good replacement as I do not think Nombe gets into the starting line up at BCFC every week and they would want to replace Semenyo with a first teamer
Always nice to get the view from the opposition fans on Exeweb, especially from Season Ticket holders ! :cool:

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always nice to get the view from the opposition fans on Exeweb, especially from Season Ticket holders ! :cool:
Out of curiosity when were BCFC (Bristol variety) opposition to the mighty Grecians as I can see 1982 in the league, whilst there have been cup matches would you really class them as opposition in the way Rovers are?

Average Joe

Out of curiosity when were BCFC (Bristol variety) opposition to the mighty Grecians as I can see 1982 in the league, whilst there have been cup matches would you really class them as opposition in the way Rovers are?
Were we not due to play them in a cup when Covid hit and finished the league early. Or was it a planned friendly. I recall something recently with Bristol City.

MagicMushroom

Potentially True, Potentially Not.

Been told by someone who is “in the know” that Sam’s last game is Tuesday while Jevani will also be leaving next week.

Unsure about the Archie rumours.
Still not convinced about Jev but I do believe Nombe is now leaving. Especially after hearing that Sonny Cox is returning.

Agent Andy

Any sign of new players around today AA?
Don’t know , I havnt been around today , could be 🤷🏻‍♂️

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Bath manager interview says that Sonny Cox will be returning to ECFC shortly to be part of the first team squad. bath manager says Sonny has been exceptional and that they would like to keep him.
While great news that Sonny has been doing well at Bath, it’s a little worrying that we feel the need to call him back if that does happen.
Hoping we aren’t going to lose any more key players as it does seem that we are struggling to get players in.
GC has said to judge the window on Feb 1st though and I just hope we are not significantly weaker at that point.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
GC has said to judge the window on Feb 1st though and I just hope we are not significantly weaker at that point.
Time flies, that's only a week away. :(

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
While great news that Sonny has been doing well at Bath, it’s a little worrying that we feel the need to call him back if that does happen.
Hoping we aren’t going to lose any more key players as it does seem that we are struggling to get players in.
Indeed Benji. These transfer windows do my state of anxiety no good whatsoever!!! I just hope that Gary's geography has improved when speaking to prospective targets when he says it's not far chap only about a finger and a thumb away from Exeter on the map lol