• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Jevani Brown

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
If an opposition forward scored and shushed the bank I'd probably miss it as I'd still be gazing up to the heavens in the middle of saying a loud OH FFS CITY. However I do wonder if those who say they love it would feel the same when boots on t'other foot. Maybe they might but I do wonder
Literally said I did love it when the oppo does it 😂

STURTZ

I loved it when Posh"s Clarke Harris trotted along in front of the big bank giving it the big "boom boom" after scoring the first. Loved it because when we went on to win he looked a total tw@t! Have to look at some of these bold gestures of superiority in retrospective context some times. Watching the BR blog after the game how I chuckled to hear the Rovers fans singing "2:0, and you f**ked it up!" :ROFLMAO:

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I loved it when Posh"s Clarke Harris trotted along in front of the big bank giving it the big "boom boom" after scoring the first. Loved it because when we went on to win he looked a total tw@t! Have to look at some of these bold gestures of superiority in retrospective context some times. Watching the BR blog after the game how I chuckled to hear the Rovers fans singing "2:0, and you f**ked it up!" :ROFLMAO:
Even it sometimes it takes a while to get our revenge. I wonder if Stockdale regretted his enthusiastic celebration of winning a penalty shout out at the Park last season when this season he was being serenaded by the bank and flapping at Jake's long-range shot.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

geoffwp

FFS, some people could have an argument with a mirror.
A feck sight easier than one with the missus who always wins🤬

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

tom_ecfc

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Grecian2K

Who is this Four Players geezer? Who does he play for?

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who is this Four Players geezer? Who does he play for?
He's the less sexy younger brother of Fore Players.