• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 2022/23 Second Round Draw

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd like to be a fly on the wall of Spotlight Sports Desk as they prepare for tomorrow evening's piece. :ROFLMAO:
"Tonight, defeat for the Chiefs whilst the Plymouth Raiders Basketball Team win again and Kathy Penberrow from Mevagissey wins the UK body surfing championships. Now, to Craig Rich with the weather.."

Red Devon

Anybody at Home will do me.

tom_ecfc

All round Red Devon’s house it is then! 😉

Grecian2K

Well, at least there's zero risk it will be Home Park!!! 🤣

iscalad

les.gtfc

I'd like a lower non-league club at home to give us the best chance of making the 3rd Round and then Man Utd (home or away).

In my lifetime Man Utd are the only league team we have never played, 1948 being our last meeting, in our last season in the top tier.

iscalad

I'd like a lower non-league club at home to give us the best chance of making the 3rd Round and then Man Utd (home or away).

In my lifetime Man Utd are the only league team we have never played, 1948 being our last meeting, in our last season in the top tier.
You can have them. We've played them loads of times 😁😁😁

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

Best to play them away first. You can get a 0-0 draw, make money from both legs, one of your players can nutmeg Ronaldo in front of the cameras, and the press will give you lots of coverage.

andrew p long

Best to play them away first. You can get a 0-0 draw, make money from both legs, one of your players can nutmeg Ronaldo in front of the cameras, and the press will give you lots of coverage.
Yes, and nowadays the first game away at Old Trafford would be selected for live tv coverage too...

Grecian2K

To the best of my knowledge City are still just lacking Arsenal and Middlesbrough for the complete set.

IF we get through R2 either would do - although, preferably, the former away and the latter at home.