• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 2022/23 Second Round Draw

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure how many games will be on TV, given that this is in the middle of the World Cup.
As said above, anyone at home. Or maybe a trip to Chippenham.
I believe they are contractually obliged to show a certain amount of games per round. I would imagine it will be ITV 4 / BBC 2 coverage though for round 2. I Doubt any games will be on BBC 1 or ITV.

Really looking forward to the draw tomorrow evening.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure how many games will be on TV, given that this is in the middle of the World Cup.
As said above, anyone at home. Or maybe a trip to Chippenham.
The World Cup has passed me by this year , England don’t inspire me much and having the finals at such a daft time has turned me off , Santa could be refereeing the games .More interested in City making it to the third round and getting someone big.

Grecian2K

A recent cup nemesis "Cousin Ashley" still hanging on gamely against Cambridge as well.

Still, at least we haven't got Warrington or Bognor to worry about this year.

An away day to Kings Lynn would be a logistical (and perhaps footballing) challenge, albeit bringing back memories of the dear old FA Trophy at the start of our darkest days.

Rosencrantz

To think that Deano's big FA Cup moment came almost 18 years ago and he is still playing in the Cup now. Where does the time go?

Banksy

To think that Deano's big FA Cup moment came almost 18 years ago and he is still playing in the Cup now. Where does the time go?
Now off injured v Derby.

grecianfaniow

Holloway what a tosspot

Grecian2K

So our "Cousins From Ashton" live to at least get into the R2 draw.

What's the betting
"Number 4: Curzon Ashton or Cambridge United will play..............Number 30 Exeter City" - the stuff that repeat nightmares are made of. :(
(Still at least Simon Beck has long ago hung up his whistle so at least if David Rock (today's Plainmoor official) doesn't get gifted the gig we might, at least, have a slight chance this time round)

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Torquay look very mediocre against a second string Derby team

TOP_CITY_FAN

Torquay look very mediocre against a second string Derby team
It's Derby's strongest team available isn't it?

TOP_CITY_FAN

Also, the Turks are well in it now.
30 mins left, 2-1 down but Derby down to 10 men