• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor Leaving? Has left!

Simba3011

Rob Edwards gets my unified vote. He would be absolutely perfect. A bit of a point to prove after Watford, worked wonders at FGR he’s unlikely to get a championship level job again so soon as he only came from L2 last season. Get the contract in front of him.
Played a similar style to us so would be a good option but if he waits and assesses his options he could get the MK or Wycombe job which are more appealing prospects than us

Grecian_Matt

Best wishes to MT, I am glad he has decided to move whilst his stock is high rather than stick around too long like Tisdale.

Rob Edwards would be a good shout as manager, or wouldn't be completely against an unknown young manager with promise.. As the last two turned out to be wonders.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
"Her indoors" may have her twopenneth worth to input when he gets home tonight ! :)
Doesn’t Mrs T work at the RD&E

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Best wishes to MT, I am glad he has decided to move whilst his stock is high rather than stick around too long like Tisdale.

Rob Edwards would be a good shout as manager, or wouldn't be completely against an unknown young manager with promise.. As the last two turned out to be wonders.
Wrong Rob Edwards IMHO - like MT appoint the one that is Grecian through and through and knows the club inside out.
Like MT he is part of Grecian folklore and couched our kids to success

Colesman Ballz

Doesn’t Mrs T work at the RD&E
Probably on maternity leave at the moment !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Statement from Rotherham

Grecian_Matt

Wrong Rob Edwards IMHO - like MT appoint the one that is Grecian through and through and knows the club inside out.
Like MT he is part of Grecian folklore and couched our kids to success

Unfortunately, he had a really bad record at Tranmere, so wouldn't trust him - Even less so at this level.

manc grecian

Green seamers in Rotherham as well.

Red Monster

A mate suggested Boreham Wood manager Luke Garrard
he’s been doing a really good job there for a few seasons
now.
Have seen quite a few National league games on BT Sports
over the past few seasons, he’s a good young manager.

Alistair20000

I find the negativity over my imminent return disappointing and rather hurtful

1664655346953.jpeg