• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Player Budget

DawlishBouy

Do you or Dr Dave know what percentage is owned by the minority shareholders?
Last time it was reported The Trust held 54% of shares. The next largest shareholders are two individuals who had just over 5% each.

Trampus

The club IS backing the manager for heavens sake. The club IS also looking after the long term future of the club by developing other areas as well which I totally understand and support.
Maybe backing the wrong manager unfortunately. More vision and attention to league 1 results is urgently needed.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
The club IS backing the manager for heavens sake. The club IS also looking after the long term future of the club by developing other areas as well which I totally understand and support.
What other areas are the club "developing" apart from the Cliff Hill?

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe backing the wrong manager unfortunately. More vision and attention to league 1 results is urgently needed.
I know you're just trying to stir things up Tramp. You'll have to try harder.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
You’re Tom Parkes. And I claim my £5!

ExmouthMart

Taylor is exactly the right Manager. There is only one other person who fits the profile. Why don’t people accept it is what it is. There is no money to keep filling the holes. Taylor has spent the budget on what he feels are his best options to be competitive in League One. It will be a season of highs and lows. Hopefully the low point won’t be against Argyle because that could be a tipping point for all our new promotion fans who we need to keep spending money and join for the long term not just promotion seasons, which as we know don’t come around very often. Nothing is going to change with Taylor as Manager, even if we go down. You can sound off as much as you like. Nothing will change.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taylor is exactly the right Manager. There is only one other person who fits the profile. Why don’t people accept it is what it is. There is no money to keep filling the holes. Taylor has spent the budget on what he feels are his best options to be competitive in League One. It will be a season of highs and lows. Hopefully the low point won’t be against Argyle because that could be a tipping point for all our new promotion fans who we need to keep spending money and join for the long term not just promotion seasons, which as we know don’t come around very often. Nothing is going to change with Taylor as Manager, even if we go down. You can sound off as much as you like. Nothing will change.
So Grecians, unlike the last 12 seasons or so be prepared for your asses to touch the floor - I just hope MT's can last the ride !
UTC

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes I guess backing a manager who is only the 5th manager in 125 years to get us promotion is a shocking decision. Trampus just accept the fact that you arent needed at the club and your views are only supported by .......... yourself :)

ExmouthMart

Yes I guess backing a manager who is only the 5th manager in 125 years to get us promotion is a shocking decision. Trampus just accept the fact that you arent needed at the club and your views are only supported by .......... yourself :)
Were you not pontificating about respecting people who have a different opinion to others having the right to express it and who are you to say who is associated with the Club?! Not everyone thinks Taylor walks on water but it’s just their opinion. You might not like it but what can you ultimately do about it?!

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Were you not pontificating about respecting people who have a different opinion to others having the right to express it and who are you to say who is associated with the Club?! Not everyone thinks Taylor walks on water but it’s just their opinion. You might not like it but what can you ultimately do about it?!
Indeed, that is the problem with the "woken" society of today, in times past it was both permissable and "de riguer" to burn non believers at the stake ! Happy Days ! 😎