• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Port Vale Match day Thread

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Club seem to have completely forgotten that we are owned by the fans, for the benefit of the fans ! Are the new Commercial team trying to create their very own "Bullingdon Club" in our midst ? Give the feckers their P45's before they wreck the ethos of SJP ! :mad:
Yep beer at £4 a pint is a bit of a rip off.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Club seem to have completely forgotten that we are owned by the fans, for the benefit of the fans ! Are the new Commercial team trying to create their very own "Bullingdon Club" in our midst ? Give the feckers their P45's before they wreck the ethos of SJP ! :mad:
Me thinks we need to ask serious questions at the Trust AGM or maybe those "in power" now answer them now ?

Red red

£4 a pint more like £4.50. £16.50 for a pint a 2 bottles of Katy. Ok with 3 plastic glasses. Bloody expensive. Henry bar from now on

Red red

About today’s performance. Didn’t think we played that well. Under the cosh at times . Thought Sparkes might get subbed at half time. Sweeney I thought was superb as was Hartridge. Like Blackman. Kite goal and Browns second really good goals but think we can play better. But if we win 4-0 every week I will take it

Grecian Max

About today’s performance. Didn’t think we played that well. Under the cosh at times . Thought Sparkes might get subbed at half time. Sweeney I thought was superb as was Hartridge. Like Blackman. Kite goal and Browns second really good goals but think we can play better. But if we win 4-0 every week I will take it
WTF 😂😂😂

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep beer at £4 a pint is a bit of a rip off.
As far as I'm concerned anything between £4 and £5 per pint is about the going rate. We're not living in the 1990s.

Grecian Max

The Winter beer festival has been told they can no longer use SJP. Due to the refurbishment of the John Lewis suite.
Sorry for my ignorance but who are they? And this £195 charge how does this work? Only ever been up there for hospitality once (big bank for me normally), this seems an odd decision all round

Pobbop

As far as I'm concerned anything between £4 and £5 per pint is about the going rate. We're not living in the 1990s.
Yeah it's about average really, not sure about the outrage, good to see Thatchers Blood Orange around, nice tipple.

logman

At 5:45 the Man of the Match presentation was taking place in the lounge. There were plenty if people a few times when I walked past.
I was in there before, at half time and after the game. That picture does not tell the story of what I witnessed which was a busy bar and some great new staff learning the ropes.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Strange how we all see the game differently. No-one had a bad game but I wouldn't call Hartridge superb. He over hit 2 or 3 passes in the first half an hour and also lost possession of the ball in a dangerous position in the first half, fortunately Diabate did well to clean up his mistake.