• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like BJ is about to get all ‘populist’ again and after sacking all his 24hr party people at number 10, he’s going to reset some of his policies on things like the channel crossings.
He’s listening to you Jinxy! 😉

Mr Jinx

It's the only way back for him i.e. tack back to the right. I think Frost resigning and Bridgen sending a letter to Brady has made him sit up and take notice. Time to put Carrie back in a box for a bit.

It's still not too late to overrule Sunak and axe his grubby tax raid. We just got our Dec utility bill back and holy cow, there's gonna be some people struggling out there.

And quite evident now that Covid restrictions will soon become a thing of the past. Back to the office in Feb it is! And I, for one, can't bloody wait.

Question is - what to do with Priti (over Channel crossings)? Not that it was her fault they had ballooned, but interesting to see if he makes her the scapegoat.

Another thing that might help Bozza is Trump now being clear favourite to become next President. Wouldn't want Sir Kneeler having to work with him.

Last edited:

arthur

Looks like BJ is about to get all ‘populist’ again and after sacking all his 24hr party people at number 10, he’s going to reset some of his policies on things like the channel crossings.
Yes, throwing his staff under a bus so he can get off scot free is always a good look....

angelic upstart

Yes, throwing his staff under a bus so he can get off scot free is always a good look....
In addition, it'll ensure that no one trusts him and he'll be even further marginalised and alone.

angelic upstart

On a brighter note, it was great to hear the chancellor write off 4.3 billion of our money from fraudulent covid claims.

Remember the conservatives are the party of law and order.

Grecian2K

Remember the CONservatives consider their party above the law and have a casual disregard for last orders.🍺🧀🍸

Grecian2K

So the Commissioner has found ex-speaker Bercow guilty of bullying.

Fair enough.

But I trust he'll be "punished" with the same level of severity as Patel was for the same offence. 🙄

Mr Jinx

So the Commissioner has found ex-speaker Bercow guilty of bullying.

Fair enough.

But I trust he'll be "punished" with the same level of severity as Patel was for the same offence. 🙄
What is it with these short people?

Mr Jinx

Bozza's fightback continues...

Education Secretary Zahawi says today that paying £9k tuition fees for zoom lectures should be challenged by students whilst at the same time saying "The UK must learn to live with the Virus". Heard all that back in September mate, before you all shät your pants that is...but hopefully you'll stick to your words this time.

Things are looking up....!

Mr Jinx

If you're a Labour voter, you'd be a fool to want Johnson gone. I said on here about a year ago, they just need to sit tight and they'll win the next election such is his idiocy. I stand by that.
Even at ten points ahead in the polls, with Scotland gone for good, that would only give Labour a 2 seat majority in the HOC. And ten points ahead in the polls might be as good as it ever gets for them especially seeing as Boris seems to have now had some overdue smelling salts.

Labour ain't winning no election. Not alone anyway. Krankie would be the tail wagging that dog.