• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Danny clay playing for Sidmouth tonight at axminster.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Danny clay playing for Sidmouth tonight at axminster.
Hard to believe he played for us at Old Trafford.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Louis Morrison on the scoresheet again for Tiverton Town in a 2-3 defeat to Dorchester. A cracking game. Amazed there were no red cards in the match!

Bridgy 81

I see George Friend is starting for Birmingham tonight against WBA.
He signed a contract extension recently until the end of the 2022/23 season. Although I don’t think he’s been in the first team a lot recently.
At the end of his contract he’ll be 35/36. I’d happily have him back then, if not sooner.
Anyone else?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see George Friend is starting for Birmingham tonight against WBA.
He signed a contract extension recently until the end of the 2022/23 season. Although I don’t think he’s been in the first team a lot recently.
At the end of his contract he’ll be 35/36. I’d happily have him back then, if not sooner.
Anyone else?
Not at that age except in a coaching capacity. Too many similarities to the Deano situation when by the end he was way past his prime

DB9

As our 2nd one went in against Newport, Jayden Stockley scores an OG against Lincoln after coming on as sub

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Fisher on for Newport

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ferguson definitely sticking to his guns according to the app FlashScore Pym was not on the bench nor more notably listed along with Joel (injured) as one of the “missing” players.

Colesman Ballz

Ferguson definitely sticking to his guns according to the app FlashScore Pym was not on the bench nor more notably listed along with Joel (injured) as one of the “missing” players.
I think that Christy will be "out on his ear" in the January window, the only thing that might possibly save him being Ferguson getting his P45 in the meantime !

Colesman Ballz

The other player who has gone MIA is Randell Williams at Hull. Does anyone know if he is injured ? Or has he just completely fallen out of favour ?