• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
According to the Express, Frosty the showman is furious and has issued an ultimatum to the EU that the oven-ready deal he himself negotiated should be renegotiated, or else.... the EU should water down its customs checks, NI should ignore EU rules and the ECJ removed as arbitrator, or the UK will shoot itself in the other foot by invoking A16. So there.

Is there no end to this pantomime ? ☃

Grecian2K

In a government already over-stuffed with jobsworths whose pay grade vastly exceeds their capabilities Frost is well down there in the pantheon of inadequates.

Alistair20000

According to the Express, Frosty the showman is furious and has issued an ultimatum to the EU that the oven-ready deal he himself negotiated should be renegotiated, or else.... the EU should water down its customs checks, NI should ignore EU rules and the ECJ removed as arbitrator, or the UK will shoot itself in the other foot by invoking A16. So there.

Is there no end to this pantomime ? ☃
Love a pantomime me. Which one is the Dame ?

Mr Jinx

London N21 now completely dry. In fact, I imagine most, if not all, of the city is now completely out of fuel.

If it wasn't an issue this time last night, it certainly is now. Now about those army drivers....?!

Well done MSM. You feckwits.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
London N21 now completely dry. In fact, I imagine most, if not all, of the city is now completely out of fuel.

If it wasn't an issue this time last night, it certainly is now. Now about those army drivers....?!

Is it them or the people that fall for it every time? Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool that follows him?

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
As I understand it, there is plenty of fuel just a lack of drivers to get it to the pumps. I expect Boris to bring in army drivers to help and he'll declare a blustering bombastic victory for the people by our brave barnstorming troops. Not too difficult to write the script is it.
Had a chat with some friends in the know about HGV drivers in the military. Apparently most of them are reservists who are already driving. There aren't enough left after that to make much of a dent in the shortage.

Grecian2K

London N21 now completely dry.
What???😱
You mean they've totally run out of real ales and fine wines??
(Or have the Taliban moved in there as well?)

Whatever the cause, in these times of "metropolitan elite" crises surely there's no excuse for not bringing in the military now?

DB9

Not those that "Erred on the side of caution" then?

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Worry not, temporary visas are the answer apparently. We're going to ask a load of Europeans to come help out a country where half the population doesn't want them, until such a time as we don't need them anymore, then they can bugger off again.

fred binneys head

You are part of the problem, you’re not allowed to be frustrated.