• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scunthorpe United V Exeter City MDT

robchave

Great win!
Looking forward to the highlights as my laptop decided to die on about 55mins. By the time I got the tablet up and running, Alan Tonge was saying "you won't see a better team goal in all four divisions today"! Due to crap Internet, I managed to miss the forth goal as well!

jrg333

Enjoyed reading this on the Scunny forum:

Humberside kept saying they had a special training session thus week to learn how to stop Jay running the game!!

That worked well then. How about training all week to teach the players how to play like Jay!
Also:

If I heard correctly we spent all week trying to counter Jay’s impact and then he performa like that we clearly do not have the right players in.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Winning by scoring fewer than 4 goals is clearly not acceptable to this group of players.:D

The post Orient hysteria seems a long time ago.....

geoffwp

..and this is still a relatively new team that is still growing in understanding and partnerships. I'd think more is yet to come.

Pobbop

Winning by scoring fewer than 4 goals is clearly not acceptable to this group of players.:D

oh sorry misread your post....

Last edited:

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

As does the long, long summer of hysteria about our lack of marquee signings.

fred binneys head

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yet another fantastic interview from the manager.

STURTZ

[QUOTE="Martin Lawrence

Nombe, Brown and Dieng are really impressing me for different reasons. We look like we are starting to click. Long may that continue
[/QUOTE]

But weren't these the signings that didn't impress various Exewebbers prompting a rash of comedy pictures of tents?

Great result, we're going up! (© Jambo)

Red Devon

Excellent win today....very good to hear Matt Taylor keeping his feet on the ground and not getting carried away by the result 👍