• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

DEADLINE DAY - LIVE!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
A thread to chat about the deadline day without being locked

Grecian Max

Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 15.47.03.png

CraigECFC

🤣 way to take initiative Max. I think the fact we didn’t see an interview with MT after the signing makes me think there’s going to be some more action to come…

Grecian Max

So has anyone heard anything about Farrend Rawson. Mansfield fans commented on twitter that he's coming to us. Ex FGR CB, highly rated by them...

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
So has anyone heard anything about Farrend Rawson. Mansfield fans commented on twitter that he's coming to us. Ex FGR CB, highly rated by them...
I asked the question on the football forum and a regular Mansfield poster said he’d not heard anything, plus they’re light on CBs so he’d be surprised if they let Rawson go.

Grecian Max

I asked the question on the football forum and a regular Mansfield poster said he’d not heard anything, plus they’re light on CBs so he’d be surprised if they let Rawson go.
I assume he wasn't a Clough signing?

jon_shoe

I remember Rawson being formidable at FGR. Would be a great signing i think. And maybe almost the final piece in the puzzle (if Daniel is as versatile as suggested).

Another frontman wouldn't go amiss

milts

A decent CB and striker, whilst keeping Key would make it a perfect day

Grecian Max

Rawson shares the same agent as Key, Ray and McCardle :unsure:

wiveygrecian

He’s started all their matches so far this season so can’t see it happening mate