• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MDT : Exeter City v Bolton Wanderers 7pm KO

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Scrappy game on scrappy pitch. We probably had more of the game and a bit of MJ magic got us ahead. Their equaliser came out of nothing and sparked them into life for a spell. We almost got a winner at the end. At least tonight though when we were looking for a winner it looked like we had a clear plan to go 3-4-1-2 and kept our shape.

Albumen

26 games left to play. A couple of signings and who knows what could happen.

Jay is excellent. Think Key is better when he plays right back. Not many bad performances tonight. AlthoughBig Nige (who I love)was poor when he came on.

Exehausted

Thought Randell was largely absent tonight
I thought he did well in the first half but didn't see him in the second half.

STURTZ

Disapointed!

We were no better than Bolton and were a bit lucky to get a point. Why do we always have to wait antil the last ten before Law comes on. We lacked any kind of creativity in their box the one time Matt jay takes them on and we score! Disjointed and nervy performance with little cohesion in the oppos half, who was playing where they seemed to all have free reign to go where they liked like a pack of dogs in the park.

Sh*t

JJ red&white

Point blank my ass!! It was almost an identical position as where Ward was beaten last saturday. The ball went between him and the post FFS! Keepers should stand up to shots like that!
You’re joking right. Nothing like the weekend. This guy scored from 2 yards out, closer to the middle of the goal than the post....
whether masted should have gambled on cutting out the cross is another question.

Red Devon

26 games left to play. A couple of signings and who knows what could happen.

Jay is excellent. Think Key is better when he plays right back. Not many bad performances tonight. AlthoughBig Nige (who I love)was poor when he came on.
Agree with this and if Atangana had left the ball for Hartridge to smash home right at the end there we’d probably have won the game.

thermopylai

Entertaining and frustrating. Bolton were better than many expected, and the last ten minutes was generally exciting. We could have nicked it - on another day, as they say, we would have.
Sweeney deserves a mention for a good game, some good interceptions and a vital clearance. MJ, obviously, was excellent.

At the moment our subs just seem to add fresh legs, whereas other teams' subs add fresh ideas.

Can't see why we keep using Law for last 10 mins when the game is stretched and we go long. Either give him 30 mins to change the game, or use him from the start and take him off for the last quarter.

Rosencrantz

I thought he did well in the first half but didn't see him in the second half.
Although he did have a good chance saved in the second half because he does run in behind no matter how well he is playing.

suffolklad

You’re joking right. Nothing like the weekend. This guy scored from 2 yards out, closer to the middle of the goal than the post....
whether masted should have gambled on cutting out the cross is another question.
Thought Maxted tried to cut out the cross and missed