• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 2020/21

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
^^^^
I remember being incredibly disappointed at FT,knowing that we would probably never get as close again to putting out a top Premier League team.

Red Devon

^^^^
I remember being incredibly disappointed at FT,knowing that we would probably never get as close again to putting out a top Premier League team.
The less said about the replay the better.

fred binneys head

#StillFuming

Oldsmobile-88

One of my better decisions about giving it a miss 😁

iscalad

One of my better decisions about giving it a miss 😁
Really??? Just think of how many more years of moaning we can get out of that match!

Oldsmobile-88

Really??? Just think of how many more years of moaning we can get out of that match!
Yep...Usually I would have gone & stayed over on the Wirral or Southport,but for some reason I couldn’t be arsed to sort the tickets out for Anfield.
I have those fond 😁 memories of 1979 & ‘81 to look back on at Anfield

Oldsmobile-88

Whatever happens tomorrow & hopefully a future round,it will not be looked back on as we all have with previous campaigns.

The 20/21 FAC run will soon be forgotten..There will be nothing for us to reminisce about.

iscalad

Sho
Whatever happens tomorrow & hopefully a future round,it will not be looked back on as we all have with previous campaigns.

The 20/21 FAC run will soon be forgotten..There will be nothing for us to reminisce about.
Should have gone to Anfield then ;)

Oldsmobile-88

Some of my best football memories have been FAC games.They are few & far between over the years,but even the bad ones have been special in their own way even the far too many abysmal defeats I have seen on non league grounds.

denzel

Spare a thought for Marine fans. Biggest day in their history and they have to miss out