• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Vs Colchester United Matchday Thread

Grecian 1901

How many seasons have we been waiting to properly and utterly kick someones arse? It's not like we haven't played well enough before to do it. Geddon City!!!!!!!
Barrow 1972 7-1. A bloody long time ago.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tremendous result for us and it could easily have been more than 6. (y)

fred binneys head

Think my dad scored in that one. And my godfather.

jimbo-gould

The amount of chances Bowman misses :ROFLMAO: Absolute shocker
This was my first unread post 😂

STURTZ

Remember it well!

Oldsmobile-88

Think my dad scored in that one. And my godfather.
Who is your godfather Fred...Just being nosy 😎

I remember the game as a 11 year old 😁

fred binneys head

To be fair to max, there was a shocking miss from Ryan in the first half. He was just getting his range in 👍. It was what darts players call “a sighter”

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
The agony and ecstasy of seeing this result after finishing work. Missing this goalfest, what a shame. Great to see Bowman and MJ on the scoresheet. Should do our confidence the world of good. Only a couple of points off the automatics. Stay around there until the New Year and we're in with a proper shout this time.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Well done city, thoroughly enjoyed that performances to bounce back from Saturday. Probably the most chance I have seen us create for a long time. Colchester couldn’t have complained had the score been double. I love it when we play that high energy pressing game.

Good to see Ajose involved in the squad now, lots of attacking options in the squad when you consider Law didn’t get on tonight and we have Page, Caprice, and Seymour our injured with Fisher unused. Randell looking very short on confidence so hoping he has a good game soon. He isnt really worth his place at the moment but still getting into lots of potentially good areas.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Well Matt wanted a response from the team after Saturday's game and he sure got one!