• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Chrisene

ryancooper327

By contrast, Man Utd are reportedly prepared to offer £30m for Birmingham City's 16 year old Jude Bellingham.
Is he tied down on a professional contract? I thought a player had to be 17 before he could sign a professional deal.
If we got a tenth of that for Ben it would make it worthwile.
He’s on a £145 scholar wage. Turns 17 in June.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hearing rumours about him following Jay to Fulham. Anybody a bit closer to home heard the same ?

grecIAN Harris

The only thing I've heard about him is that he gate crashed a party my daughter was at in Stoke Canon last night.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I struggled to find much about this on the internet but apparently Ben played for England under-16’s again today.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I struggled to find much about this on the internet but apparently Ben played for England under-16’s again today.
The list of clubs represented makes interesting, if unsurprising, reading.

Rosencrantz

The list of clubs represented makes interesting, if unsurprising, reading.
Anyone reading through would probably go "oh Derby have one" if Ben wasn't in there. Instead it will be "Exeter! WTF" 🤔.

It's good for Ben and reflects well on our academy, no one is going to be thinking "blimey there's a lot of talent in Devon these days...lucky Exeter". Very hard to keep the big boys away from him though. We have to make the most of the good talent that we hang on to (Grimes, Watkins, Collins etc) and be very annoyed that the excellent talent will be taken until the authorities change things (yeah right).

cambmike

So which League 2 side has had the most players playing for England U21 and below in the last 10 years

Grecian_Matt

So which League 2 side has had the most players playing for England U21 and below in the last 10 years
Plymouth??

STURTZ

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looking like it will be Aston Villa then. Shame he couldn't have stayed and played some first team football with us.