• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Clear out?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Woody, L Martin, A martin, Holmes, Warren, Dickenson. jared Thompson, richardson all released
Is this fact or speculation?

DB9

From the City website:

chunkymorrinmunter

From the City website:

Thompson hasn't even played has he?

Antony Moxey

From the City website:

Ah. The only two I’m really disappointed about are Deano and Aaron Martin, none of the others have really pulled up any trees in the last twelve months.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
From the City website:

Great article says nine at the top and then eight further down - the one difference being Deano

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great article says nine at the top and then eight further down - the one difference being Deano
Now been amended :)

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well MT is at least being decisive and ringing the changes. Should send a message to the remaining squad that if we arent delivering results, they wont keep their places.

JJ red&white

Currently leaves us with the following pool of players. 15 players that have played 10 or more games for us.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well MT is at least being decisive and ringing the changes. Should send a message to the remaining squad that if we arent delivering results, they wont keep their places.
I suspect finances are a key element of MT's decision with one or two of these. If he had the budget, I don't think we'd be seeing Deano leaving.

DB9

I suspect finances are a key element of MT's decision with one or two of these. If he had the budget, I don't think we'd be seeing Deano leaving.
He might get an opening on the coaching staff in the near future if he decides to do his badges? But as a 1st team regular, Age was catching up with him and i think he would have been released anyway, But thats just me.