• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Clear out?

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
So anyone any idea when this ’big’ clear out will be?

DB9

Just had mine this morning! :LOL:

Banksy

Just had mine this morning! :LOL:
Think we all needed that after Monday!

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

IndoMike

Yep. My missus kicked me out of the house this morning because I burnt the toast. Such is life.

andrew p long

it has already happened in that contracts expired yesterday and the players had to be/were informed a few days back. ( and any intelligent person who hasn’t received an offer two days before the expiry of an annual contract should be able to read the writing on the wall).

It just hasn’t been announced yet. Frankly I really feel for the social media team; the announcements will include the departure of players who been great servants to ECFC (Woody, Lee Holmes, Deano?) and proper tributes to their contributions need to be made. To have announced anything yesterday would have seemed like moves made in anger and as a consequence of Monday’s defeat/performance. Also someone has to ensure that MT is more diplomatic about others being released than he was in relation to Hamon and Croll last year.

like others, I am keen for the news ASAP - but I understand the delay/work in putting together what is necessary.

IndoMike

it has already happened in that contracts expired yesterday and the players had to be/were informed a few days back. ( and any intelligent person who hasn’t received an offer two days before the expiry of an annual contract should be able to read the writing on the wall).

It just hasn’t been announced yet. Frankly I really feel for the social media team; the announcements will include the departure of players who been great servants to ECFC (Woody, Lee Holmes, Deano?) and proper tributes to their contributions need to be made. To have announced anything yesterday would have seemed like moves made in anger and as a consequence of Monday’s defeat/performance. Also someone has to ensure that MT is more diplomatic about others being released than he was in relation to Hamon and Croll last year.

like others, I am keen for the news ASAP - but I understand the delay/work in putting together what is necessary.
Good post
Tough times, but I guess the released players would have had a good idea

denzil

Anyone noticed how on the Official site all the players featured in the player logo at the top are all youngsters ????????????????? Pointer to 2020/21 ?

iscalad

Anyone noticed how on the Official site all the players featured in the player logo at the top are all youngsters ????????????????? Pointer to 2020/21 ?
Yes I did. On the season ticket thread 😁

Ex-ciderrr

Yeah I did notice this

Red Devon

Providing he can have proper pre season and stay fit and injury free, I’ve a feeling Nicky Ajose will come good next season.