• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Interview with Jamie Cureton

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Club has managed to interview Jamie Cureton about his time here, it's 35 minutes long, but well done to Scott for getting this organised

Scott_Palfrey

Hope it didn’t go on too long! Got Steve Tully lined up for Saturday and Alan Tonge on Monday!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got Steve Tully lined up for Saturday
Hope you've beefed up the swear filter! :p

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope it didn’t go on too long! Got Steve Tully lined up for Saturday and Alan Tonge on Monday!
Fantastic - I love listening to Alan when he's on commentary. The story of how he ended up signing for Exeter is remarkable and a world away from the professionalism of today's game. Looking forward to hear his memories of Boxing Day 1992,

andrew p long

Nope, not too long by any means. So many insights into Curo’s time as a footballer. Loved the story about whenever he scored for City he was showing all the clubs who weren’t interested in him when he couldn’t get a contract what they’d missed. And how he enjoyed it when the phone started ringing again.

LOG

Enjoyed that (y)

Not sure i'd have made the same decision as Tisdale when it was between Cureton and John O'Flynn.

DB9

Loved that interview, Well done again Scott. Such a long career and not many who can say they earnt a crust from playing for 26 years. Did notice though, A lot of Jamie's goals he scored for us was in front of the away end?

Grecian2K

Another gem in an excellent series of interviews.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Really enjoyed that one of my favourite players from recent times a good honest pro - Cureton or O'Flynn think we will keep John :rolleyes: I hope it was just financial another two years of Curo would have been great.

Good work Scott (y)

speedyflo

A really enjoyable interview - thanks to all involved. John O Flynn over JC is odd but probably financial too