• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Virtual Grand National sweepstake

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm in!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks Rachmaninov and Hants.

Still 30 spots to fill – c'mon people!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would but payment from Indonesia is not easy at the moment and I don't have a credit card, PayPal etc. I live in the Dark Ages .🙄

Alistair20000

A poor response to Egg’s initiative. (n)

Come on Exewebbers. Let’s be havin’ yer.

Reactions: Egg

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would but payment from Indonesia is not easy at the moment and I don't have a credit card, PayPal etc. I live in the Dark Ages .🙄
If you reckon you can find a way to transfer the money to me in the next week or two, I'll happily sub you in the meantime. Or, if you're lucky, we can take it out of your winnings! ;-)

Legohead

Banned
Maybe they should have had a virtual Cheltenham festival instead of letting people spread the virus willy nilly.

Alistair20000

Can we sign up for more than one ticket Eggster ?

Other family members here happy to join in with the pleasure of the annual trip to William Hill closed off.

Alistair20000

Maybe they should have had a virtual Cheltenham festival instead of letting people spread the virus willy nilly.
Is there evidence for that ?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can we sign up for more than one ticket Eggster ?

Other family members here happy to join in with the pleasure of the annual trip to William Hill closed off.
Of course. Just let me have a name / alias for anyone who wants to take part and I'll happily add them to the list.

Legohead

Banned
Is there evidence for that ?
So not one person at the festival over 4 days had COVID-19 then? Is there evidence for that? ;)