• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macclesfield away - Saturday 15th February

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone wanting terrace tickets they are available.

Going to be pretty close to 500 I’d imagine

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks all - I hadn’t noticed the article

Have now purchased my seat 👍

Legohead

Banned
Anyone wanting terrace tickets they are available.

Going to be pretty close to 500 I’d imagine
I must say I find that site confusing. Still can't find AWAY STANDING or how much it is. If there is standing then i'll be a happy boy but i'm not sure there is looking at that.

Red Devon

I must say I find that site confusing. Still can't find AWAY STANDING or how much it is. If there is standing then i'll be a happy boy but i'm not sure there is looking at that.

Seems to have been removed it was definitely there on Wednesday.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Seems to have been removed it was definitely there on Wednesday.
It's there now! :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's there now! :)
It's gone. :(

WTF?

Red Devon

It's gone. :(

WTF?
Probably waiting to see if all the seating sells out before putting the terrace back on...I notice block J is no longer highlighted too.

Legohead

Banned
I would presume most fans would elect to stand on the terrace if given the choice. Given we may take 300 plus then opening the terrace would be a good idea.

Can't be doing with being corralled in like cattle in one tiny area of seating so if they don't have the terrace open it's one less 20 quid they'll miss out on as I will buy a programme too but won't be going if no terrace open. Too cramped.

Come on Macc! Open the terrace!

Colesman Ballz

I would presume most fans would elect to stand on the terrace if given the choice. Given we may take 300 plus then opening the terrace would be a good idea.

Can't be doing with being corralled in like cattle in one tiny area of seating so if they don't have the terrace open it's one less 20 quid they'll miss out on as I will buy a programme too but won't be going if no terrace open. Too cramped.

Come on Macc! Open the terrace!
You are doomed to disappointment I am afraid Lego. This is a club that can't even pay it's players, and stewards will be way down the pecking order. It was a lack of stewards that caused their Ground Safety Committee to call off their home game with Argyle off before Xmas. They even tried to have the game played behind closed door, but the EFL refused as it's against the rules, so they are facing being charged and another points deduction. Private security staff are unlikely to be keen to supply stewards either, unless they get paid upfront in cash !

Even if they manage to make it to the end of the season, I can't see them being in the league next year. If you want to visit them one last time, sadly you will probably have to "bite the bullet".

exeips

That's strange, I'm sure there were standing tickets on sale when we booked our tickets earlier in the week?
I'm taking the wife for a valentine treat so had to get seating to keep her happy! 😀

Counted 80 seats sold so far on their website.