• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Swindon Town Vs Exeter City Official Match Day Thread. LD2 Brexit Day

STFC since 1879

Fan owned Exeter City have been 'pulling together' since becoming a Trust. Maybe Swindon will be forced to do it at some stage - I know our Trustees will be willing to advise if required as they have for other clubs on their uppers. Enjoy your success but remember to be nice on the way up. UTC
If some of you guys done your research you will see our trust are in the process of buying 50% f the stadium along with power.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
You own your club why not put more money in and join us
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We cant get some of our own so called fans to put into Exeter City !

STFC since 1879

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We cant get some of our own so called fans to put into Exeter City !
I thought that was the whole point of owning your club!

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
We have the choice to be Trust members, Some do join, Some don't, We're still all fans mind

denzel

Mate we have 3000 fans putting an average of 3 quid in a month. That's just over 100k a season, it wont even pay a strikers wages!
This is why we rely on player sales and income from big cup games. We get more money from the tinpot trophy!

denzel

Quite possibly, but, was it intentional? No. Was his hand or arm hanging in an unnatural position? No. Also Taylor made no mention of it in the post match interview. And he would have been all over it if he felt there was any injustice.
It doesnt have to be intentional if you are attacking.
He may have felt it shouldn't have stood but as usual his appraisal seems balanced and acknowledged that we didn't deserve a point

STFC since 1879

We have the choice to be Trust members, Some do join, Some don't, We're still all fans mind
Is there ever any talk if you go u
Mate we have 3000 fans putting an average of 3 quid in a month. That's just over 100k a season, it wont even pay a strikers wages!
This is why we rely on player sales and income from big cup games. We get more money from the tinpot trophy!

Fair point you make but not sure why some your fans seem to think Swindon are loaded as we're not top of the wage budget and would be behind Mansfield, FGR, Plymouth and Salford

DB9

Is there ever any talk if you go u
??? Not sure what you're asking

STFC since 1879

??? Not sure what you're asking
Sorry iPad through a wobbly and can't delete

Reactions: DB9

Alistair20000

Two people at the game say yes
The U Arse of A says no