• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Swindon Town Vs Exeter City Official Match Day Thread. LD2 Brexit Day

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was at the game. There was no doubt it was handball....

So you were better placed than the referee in order to judge? And even if something was missed, Swindon had a lot to do before they were anywhere near scoring.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Guys not just saying it on the back of this result but it is worrying because I have never known us with such an ineffective attack.

We have three games coming up now which if we are to stay in the mix we have to and indeed should win but to do so we have to score goals.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lucky only to be one down at half time. Completed second half but lacked any quality and didn't force the keeper to make a save.

Bowman won nothing, Parkes looks shot of all his confidence and collins was lightweight and slow in possession and lee Martin whatever position he was playing didn't work.

Swindon will go up but no need for the ***** with the ballboys

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just had a look at the remaining fixtures and other than Argyle, Cobblers and Cheltenham away and Bradford at home it's pretty favourable. That makes me feel a bit better after the last 2 games. Lots of games we should be winning from here on in and will need to in order to get automatic.
Don't forget Crewe

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Swindon battered us with the wind behind them first half... We couldn't exert the same pressure 2nd half. I think basically because they're a better side. One or two of our players seem to be not quite at their best at the moment (e.g. Bowman and Law), but think we've got a great side together. Not sure what people are expecting if what we've been served up this seasons not good enough.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I was at the game. There was no doubt it was handball....
I was at the game. I agree it was handball

Legohead

Banned
Don't forget Crewe

Ah yes. The rearranged game. Sh*t. Forgot about that. Crewe are looking superb too at the minute. When is the Crewe game anyway?

Legohead

Banned
Slightly disappointed also yet again about the decision to leave it so late to bring on Ajose which I think another poster mentioned also.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have never known us with such an ineffective attack.
When did you start watching us? November?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah yes. The rearranged game. Sh*t. Forgot about that. Crewe are looking superb too at the minute. When is the Crewe game anyway?
3rd March