• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Champions League 2018/19

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ajax will have to rebuild a team first, the way that squad is about to be picked over by the "big boys" with their bulging bank accounts !
I suspect you are right. Some fine young players in that team.

grecIAN Harris

If last night with Liverpool was wow!! then tonight with Spurs was wow!, wow!! and then wow!!!!. Three down, away from with 45 minutes to do it in. Bloody hell!

IndoMike

Ajax will have to rebuild a team first, the way that squad is about to be picked over by the "big boys" with their bulging bank accounts !
I was thinking the same thing, Ballzy, and was gonna add .."if they don't sell all their best players".. I guess we can't complain about losing our best if even Ajax have to sell

IndoMike

If last night with Liverpool was wow!! then tonight with Spurs was wow!, wow!! and then wow!!!!. Three down, away from with 45 minutes to do it in. Bloody hell!
And I always thought Moura was carp :$

Last edited:

IndoMike

The lesson is, no matter what, NEVER GIVE UP!

Alistair20000

And I always thought Moura was carp :$
Does he keep Harry out of the Final assuming Harry is fit ? ;)

IndoMike

IINM Spurs record this season is better w/o Harry in the team than with him. And how do you drop the guy who scored a hat-trick for you in a CL semi? Plus, Van Dyck v Harry : I'd bet on VD this season .
(Not that VD : the player, I mean)

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

IINM Spurs record this season is better w/o Harry in the team than with him. And how do you drop the guy who scored a hat-trick for you in a CL semi? Plus, Van Dyck v Harry : I'd bet on VD this season .
(Not that VD : the player, I mean)
Got me a bit confused there Indo with your acronym IINM ?

(Also most of us old codgers on here remember when STI's were known by a shorter acronym ! ) ;)

IndoMike

So my reply really is to play Son and Moura from the start, but bring on 'Arry for the last 20 minutes if a goal down. Think Liverpool will win it but anyone who bets on football nowadays must be crazy- (except when using virtual money:) )

LOG

17th century painters won't be playing at cenner back.

Last edited: