• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Robbie Simpson

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't take a penalty though ! The keeper didn't even have to save it, because he missed the bleddy goal entirely ! (facepalm)
because he's not very good. cracking chap though

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't take a penalty though ! The keeper didn't even have to save it, because he missed the bleddy goal entirely ! (facepalm)
Gordon Bennett. Thank God he's a lovely man : that's the main thing - fark the football.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Article on the BBC website where Simmo talks about LAPS https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43667359

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
It was that article that reminded me that I'd forgotten to mention his spell at Coventry in the match preview - I didn't know this until I saw a "Football's Funniest Moments" programme on Sky 1 the other day where Simpson scored for them and tried to do a knee slide only to fail miserably.

STURTZ

Clever chap, incredibly nice, gives his all for the team, but time's up for him I feel.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster

Last edited:

manc grecian

Hahahahahaha.

Good for Simmo and I know it's only short term but his transfer dealings are a joke

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Simoooo!!!!!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hahahahahaha.

Good for Simmo and I know it's only short term but his transfer dealings are a joke
Yes, great to be rid of this at ECFC.

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Now that one IS a head-scratcher. I'd thought Simpson would have retired or dropped to semi-pro level.