• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Loft in on loan

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have high hopes for Lofty

Joshyd123

Another wasted loan signing which will turn into a bog standard 2 year contract, minimal appearances, a long term injury and 2 goals, no doubt.

Terryhall

Another wasted loan signing which will turn into a bog standard 2 year contract, minimal appearances, a long term injury and 2 goals, no doubt.
That many goals?

Joshyd123

That many goals?
Based my initial post on Robbie Simpson's stats for the last 2 seasons you see.

Terryhall

Based my initial post on Robbie Simpson's stats for the last 2 seasons you see.
Makes sense. Was just googling to see what happened to Ryan Swan, seems he's at Bohemians but can't find any stats to see whether he's playing or scoring or not...

Colesman Ballz

Makes sense. Was just googling to see what happened to Ryan Swan, seems he's at Bohemians but can't find any stats to see whether he's playing or scoring or not...
Irish Brian could probably tell you Terry.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have high hopes for Lofty
So what are you saying ? "Sign up Lofty" ?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably shouldn't judge someone on the basis of having watched them in a couple of U23 games but I will and, on that basis, lots of our own youngsters are far more talented. Was amazed when Ryan started a League One game just a day or two after I'd watched him have a distinctly average game for the U23s and, sadly, not at all surprised when he was pulled off at half-time.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Probably the most pointless signing of all time , 0 in 9 for Stevenage and yet we still sign him ? Madness

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably shouldn't judge someone on the basis of having watched them in a couple of U23 games but I will and, on that basis, lots of our own youngsters are far more talented. Was amazed when Ryan started a League One game just a day or two after I'd watched him have a distinctly average game for the U23s and, sadly, not at all surprised when he was pulled off at half-time.
Who did he play for in League One? That's not allowed Shirley? :D