• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Lincoln City Matchday Thread

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come on you Reds , do us proud.
May have to miss the game tonight , have to take a sickie pet to the vets , maybe put it on record and watch it at 9 pm after we've won.
If we do lose I'm getting ready for Tis's resignation patter on the morrow.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
That Matt Rhead is going to get some real stick after his antics on Saturday I'm sure.
How many times do you see a player get some stick only to throw it back in our faces? Come on City lets go one better than last season!!!!

KWSGrecian

Absolutely bricking it already. Set to be a long day with hopefully City coming good at the end.

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Be leaving Yorkshire soon, lets hope for a good result tonight. We are always good in seconds legs

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Incidentally, for those unable to get to the match, it's being shown on Sky Sports Mix (free to air with Sky and Virgin, not sure about other platforms). Saves me watching it on my laptop tonight, especially as I may have a mate coming over to watch!

Journeyed to Devon yesterday, don't get to many home games, be happy with the same scoreline as my last visit, the 1-0 win that helped relegate argyle and certainly not the score the last time I was in the big bank THAT game vs. Chesterfield.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looking good at SJP (From Scott Palfrey's Twitter account)

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't forget your t-shirt https://t.co/M2zvn2xeDa

ExeterCityLad

Comeeee onnnn youuuuu reddddssssssss!!!

David Treharne

It's currently 11c, and in the sunshine it feels all of that. Unfortunately there's a nagging NNE wind blowing at 3-4, and although at present it's a cloudless picture I fear that the cloud that drifted in and out yesterday will return. There was a trace of precipitation yesterday but nothing that will prevent the sprinklers from being on pre-match. Having had a really busy week I'm going to walk down to SJP in a minute and if there's anything of note I'll post on my twitter account. Otherwise there's just the match itself, which, frankly I don't feel too optimistic about. There will not be another update today due to pressure of work (honest - if you thought retirement was a time for taking it easy I will disabuse you of that idea immediately). Thank you to all those who have commented on "the weather reports" during the course of this season and all being well I will return mid-August immaterial of which league we are in!