• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Destinations: 5 to choose

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Get a room!
In which city?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
In which city?
Travelodge or Premier Inn?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Scotland for me too...preferably the Western Highlands (with of course non-optional train journeys to Oban, Fort William and Mallaig). Thence a "small diversion" to the Outer Hebrides - ideally including St Kilda if permits allow - before a return visit to Applecross in Wester Ross and, finally on the way home, a detour to South Ayrshire to pull out my trusty old "six iron" and take a "wee-leakie" on Trump's Turnberry pristine greens as a gesture of my "respect" for the odious man.

Last edited:

IndoMike

Travelodge or Premier Inn?
I know it's not the tops but I always stay my first couple of nights in Exeter at the White Hart before being swamped by the family. I should add that Ali is not invited. I'm a sucker for ye olde worlde...

Alistair20000

Ali is not invited. I'm a sucker for ye olde worlde...
Snubbed again. :(

I be are olde worlde too.

Alistair20000

Scotland for me too...preferably the Western Highlands (with of course non-optional train journeys to Oban, Fort William and Mallaig). Thence a "small diversion" to the Outer Hebrides - ideally including St Kilda if permits allow - before a return visit to Applecross in Wester Ross and, finally on the way home, a detour to South Ayrshire to pull out my trusty old "six iron" and take a "wee-leakie" on Trump's Turnberry pristine greens as a gesture of my "respect" for the odious man.
Shirley that be are your spade mashie G2K :S

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just to keep this thread moving and with Hants' permission. Choose one for a 3-week holiday:
Scotland
Spain
Australia
Japan
Brazil
Australia to coincide with an Ashes Tour

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Copenhagen any good for a stag ? Off there end of March

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Copenhagen any good for a stag ? Off there end of March
Flat, good public transport links, very friendly locals, and a Tivoli World. Quite a few bars as well, but beer is not cheap not even the local brew which is Carlsberg.

Colesman Ballz

Australia to coincide with an Ashes Tour
What ! Even after the latest shambles ? The locals will give you nothing but stick ! ;)