• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 1st Round

grecian55

losses to non league sides. Warrington, Curzon Ashton, Dagenham, Bognor, Enfield, Maidstone (twice), alvechurch, Walton and Hersham, Bedford town, Gravesend (1962),Dartford, bath city(twice), Hereford, Yeovil & peters utd, Accrington (1927)?, Merthyr town. eighteen I make it.

wins over non league sides. Weymouth, longfleet st mary, whiteheads of Weymouth, kingswood rovers, barnet alston, nunhead, nelson?, Sittingbourne, barnet, Aberdare (twice) Ilford, barking, northfleet utd, Folkestone(twice), Walthamstow avenue, trowbridge town, barnet, Hereford, Nuneaton(three times), Glastonbury, kings lynn, Hendon, Barnstaple, hayes, crawley(twice), minehead, leatherhead, Maidstone, Dartford, Colchester, Farnborough, eastwood, Aldershot, Cambridge city, forest green, tamworth, Kidderminster. forty two I think. also Braintree and afc Wimbledon while we were non league but they were lower level than us.

here's to one more in the win column (y)
Went to the game at Minehead ,their pitch is in a Park if i recall ?

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would be, but do you reckon he will? My bet he"ll be tucked up with a shandy in Tis Acres...overlooking Little Piddleton on the Wold
I would hope he would. Hardly far up the A429 from Little Piddleton to Banbury.

Besides, not sure Tis is a shandy sort of chap. Dry sherry, followed by a half bottle of burgundy and a small digestif with the coffee perhaps.

ecfc70

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Y

One of the few times I ever agree with you!
PS thanks for taking down your avatar - at least the Didcot one is funny.
Am I missing something? Why is the new Avatar funny, it's the club badge?

Silver fox

I would hope he would. Hardly far up the A429 from Little Piddleton to Banbury.

Besides, not sure Tis is a shandy sort of chap. Dry sherry, followed by a half bottle of burgundy and a small digestif with the coffee perhaps.
I have it on good authority he's a tomato juice man.

andrew p long

be careful driving into Didcot...on my one and only drive into Didcot earlier this summer I ended up with a speeding ticket....

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Y

One of the few times I ever agree with you!
PS thanks for taking down your avatar - at least the Didcot one is funny.
Not possible to have two avatars. Let's hope we don't suffer another humiliation and give me reason to put the old one back up again.

iscalad

be careful driving into Didcot...on my one and only drive into Didcot earlier this summer I ended up with a speeding ticket....
Possibility you were driving too fast?

LOG

I like to be able to concentrate on the league.

geoffwp

Well richard, you've had some pretty stupid avatars representing you but I see you have taken stupidity to brand new levels. Well done to you sir.