• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Coles

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
What people seem to be forgetting is that if I were Coles then I'd say "the gaffer does the same, he abuses fans". How can Tisdale or anyone senior repremand Coles for doing something they constantly do.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
What people seem to be forgetting is that if I were Coles then I'd say "the gaffer does the same, he abuses fans". How can Tisdale or anyone senior repremand Coles for doing something they constantly do.
its a fair point that , Tisdale was guilty of it 2 or 3 times from memory last season and Rob Edwards did also...

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

rp42

Glad its being done in a PROPER WAY cos he's a PROPER CHAP...Stale is back.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Glad its being done in a PROPER WAY cos he's a PROPER CHAP...Stale is back.
made I larf.

Proper club , proper people , skint and not very good team.

Tisdale is happy.

rp42

Heard on the grapevine he has his meeting this week probable lose the Captaincy and not go to Brazil...wow that's the least that can happen.

123tyrone

I am certain he will not be on the flight to Brazil

jimbo-gould

malcolms

Yep...like anyone is going to want to sign him....

Isn't there a contradiction stealthily hidden in this statement?

ECFC89

People we'll complain, because this is Exeweb and they can. With our alarming lack of players, and if you take Danny Coles away we only have two centre backs. Placing him on the transfer list is a punishment, but we've done it in a way which also lets us gain a little bit of money.

It's the suits so they will come in for abuse whatever. In my eyes, good decision. Maybe get a bit of money, he's been embarrassed clearly, and fined wages. good job.