• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last time you saw someone famous

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bumped into Diags in North Hill Spar earlier.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
You need to get your self back down south Maid..B-)
Nah you're ok. Derby day tomorrow. Out for brekkie at 9.30, 2 quid a pint. Sell out ground, Saints fans in the away end as we sold out a week ago and some have been and bought off the pies. Drinks after. Decent takeaway for two for less than a tenner. Sunshine forecast.

Can't beat Derby Day.

Oh and not forgetting, can drink during the match as well :D

Fecking cacking it now though!!

Last edited:

Silver fox

Nah you're ok. Derby day tomorrow. Out for brekkie at 9.30, 2 quid a pint. Sell out ground, Saints fans in the away end as we sold out a week ago and some have been and bought off the pies. Drinks after. Decent takeaway for two for less than a tenner. Sunshine forecast.

Can't beat Derby Day.

Fecking cacking it now though!!
fair enough when you put it like that, have a good time (y)...

Avening Posse

Bumped into Diags in North Hill Spar earlier.
Diags..... ?

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's funny how that so often comes up when people are championing the joys of rugby, always makes me wonder how many of the crowd are there for the game and how many are there for the beer.

Silver fox

It's funny how that so often comes up when people are championing the joys of rugby, always makes me wonder how many of the crowd are there for the game and how many are there for the beer.
True, whenever I go it's only for the beer, boring game IMO.

edindevon

Sir Ranulph Fiennes in the Okehampton branch of Waitrose, with a trolley load of sugar.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hmmmmm, I'm really not sure that many would pay to watch a rugby match if they didn't want to just to be able to drink at the same time.

The game was on sky, so they could watch it in the pub if they wanted to.

Anyway am sure you're on about yawnion which I wouldn't pay to go and watch just so I could have a drink. Would rather watch paint dry.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hmmmmm, I'm really not sure that many would pay to watch a rugby match if they didn't want to just to be able to drink at the same time.

The game was on sky, so they could watch it in the pub if they wanted to.

Anyway am sure you're on about yawnion which I wouldn't pay to go and watch just so I could have a drink. Would rather watch paint dry.
A large number of the crowd are generally on the corporate binge. I've been to a few games at Chiefs but have never paid to get in, it's always a good excuse for a **** up.

Chuckles

David Mellor near Stamford Bridge, opposite El Metro Tapas Restaurant...never have I seen an uglier bloke