• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City FC v Rochdale A.F.C. Matchday Thread

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Awful error strewn game on a feckin' chilly afternoon in which we were generally poor. Artur looked decidedly dodgy today but did make one important save with his legs.

Curo missed a one on one with the keeper 5 minutes before half time which he should have put away. I don't agree it was a great save by their keeper as it was hit straight at him. I don't think Curo deserved MOTM but maybe nobody would have been the correct choice today.

We made little effort to put the game to bed in the second half and Dale had plenty of chances to blow us away before they finally sent us on our way.

For a team with nothing to play for Dale looked more up for it than us. No atmosphere in the ground either.

Bitterly disappointing.

FAN-TATIC

Time for him to walk .......Could be worse , we could be in the bottom six and fighting for League survival.
Just like we used to on a not irregular basis before Tisdale came here you mean?

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Awful error strewn game on a feckin' chilly afternoon in which we were generally poor. Artur looked decidedly dodgy today but did make one important save with his legs.

Curo missed a one on one with the keeper 5 minutes before half time which he should have put away. I don't agree it was a great save by their keeper as it was hit straight at him. I don't think Curo deserved MOTM but maybe nobody would have been the correct choice today.

We made little effort to put the game to bed in the second half and Dale had plenty of chances to blow us away before they finally sent us on our way.

For a team with nothing to play for Dale looked more up for it than us. No atmosphere in the ground either.

Bitterly disappointing.
??????????????

Dale, before today, were being dragged into the relegation mix, just 2 points between them and the other Devon two, another defeat for them today, would have left them just 3 points off the bottom two due to York winning, nothing to play for, they were playing for the football league lives, thank **** we ain't down there, with our lack of fight & spirit!!

Grecian_In_Exile

Just like we used to on a not irregular basis before Tisdale came here you mean?
Yep, we as a club have learnt nothing from 2003. I can see us BSPL again, long before we're a league 1 club again. The board & Tis have got to go

Jammers20

People moaning about the board and manager... no good just posting it on here, if people wanna change then it needs to be voiced at home games outside the ground... You hear the odd person moaning constantly stood on the bank but nothing credible to try and change things in the board room! I can remember the day we were relegated to the BSP and how desperate the club were. if it wasn't for the 2 united FA cup games we might not have had a club... We are in a much better situation now than back then! so before people want a complete overhaul of the board! just remember the grass isn't always greener!

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
who Oh why can we not pass simple balls to our own players? Whu Oh Why have we such a bunch of midgets? Why Oh Why do we still try to defend a 1 goal lead? How on earth are we still in a play off place?

Grecian_In_Exile

People moaning about the board and manager... no good just posting it on here, if people wanna change then it needs to be voiced at home games outside the ground... You hear the odd person moaning constantly stood on the bank but nothing credible to try and change things in the board room! I can remember the day we were relegated to the BSP and how desperate the club were. if it wasn't for the 2 united FA cup games we might not have had a club... We are in a much better situation now than back then! so before people want a complete overhaul of the board! just remember the grass isn't always greener!
Yes, and the club (board) have learnt nothing from 2003, the grass just may be greener this time, you don't know til you try, this ****ing lot sure ain't, happy to pick up their over inflated ****ing wage though!!

Liam McNamara

I regularly moan at tis but the ogs is full of rise tinted happy clappers who think the standard of today's game is acceptable! People are happy to pay money to watch ****!

Alistair20000

How on earth are we still in a play off place?
Because this Division is full of inconsistent mediocre teams and a fair amount of utter dross.

Liam McNamara

Because this Division is full of inconsistent mediocre teams and a fair amount of utter dross.
City being the complete dross!