• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

If you're all going to orient clap.......

Ashford Grecian

Never fear its not allocated, the last 2 seasons we have taken a few hundred and there is plenty of room... Will be standing at the back as usual :)

Jersey Tone

The Jersey Grecians will be there in their droves for this one. Not sure if the other fella is going though!!

Red Box

I will be in attendance :-O

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
As I will.. :-O

eurogrecian

Sounds like we're in for a good turnout - looking forward to it no end!

OmanGrecian

Sounds like we're in for a good turnout - looking forward to it no end!
Yes there is, there's an away end :)

eurogrecian

Yes there is, there's an away end :)
I stand [or sit, to save you posting again!] corrected - although I thought away fans were put at one end of the Main Stand?

ronniej

Big away support again from Devons top club.

Thames Valley Red

There will be more than 500 at the game. The London Exiles and South East fans will be out in force. There are 2 people coming with me for the game from the South Midlands. Its perfect for xmas shopping with the missus, watch the game and then head up West. No game this weekend will add a few as has been said and we are picking up on the pitch at the moment. Was it 650 at Charlton when we were poor. I'll predict 632.

UTC

TVR
Now a full car no places left!

FAN-TATIC

Initially I said no. Now my daughter who lives in North London tells me that she would like to go and see City play. The wife tells me she would welcome a weekend at her daughter's place to look after the two young grandaughters.

I get the feeling that a Friday night drive to N14 is being planned. So, I could well find myself amongst the City faithful at the Orient.
They have sorted it! Got the tickets today. Driving to N. London on Friday afternoon. Me and the daughter Brisbane Road bound on Saturday. Come on you magnificent Reds.....Sieeeeeeeeeege!

Last edited: