• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New signing to be announced pm

jr1871

Some people don't live in the real world Jay.............
And Notts County have more financial clout than us do they? Maybe, but not by much....And who's to say that if we were flexible, and Reading were paying the major % of his salary to get him match time?

If we want to be upper mid table, then this is the kind of loan we should be chasing. Not saying we are, just that we should. In what way does my suggestion about a player not always getting on the bench for a struggling championship side, who have just bought another striker (thus pushing Church further down the list), who is looking for a L1 club suggest I don't live in the real world?

Vine cost £3 million not that long ago. If you have nothing constructive to add......

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
And Notts County have more financial clout than us do they? Maybe, but not by much....
See my earlier response to Jay.

;)

Leyster

Vine cost £3 million not that long ago. If you have nothing constructive to add......
it was 1 mil not 3

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
And Notts County have more financial clout than us do they? Maybe, but not by much....And who's to say that if we were flexible, and Reading were paying the major % of his salary to get him match time?

If we want to be upper mid table, then this is the kind of loan we should be chasing. Not saying we are, just that we should. In what way does my suggestion about a player not always getting on the bench for a struggling championship side, who have just bought another striker (thus pushing Church further down the list), who is looking for a L1 club suggest I don't live in the real world?

Notts County have far more clout than we do. Can't really imagine us bringing in Sven or Kasper anytime soon...

greenawayr

Notts County have far more clout than we do. Can't really imagine us bringing in Sven or Kasper anytime soon...
Yeah but didn't those guys get fed up with their new toy and discard it?

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Grecian_Jay

Yeah but didn't those guys get fed up with their new toy and discard it?
Think the cash is still there. They didn't mind spending £6k per week on Hughes so can't see us outbidding them for anyone.

Willy Nilly

Marcus Stewart is, apparently, considering coming out of retirement.

Leyster

Mr Jinx

You do know the story behind Notts County and their so-called "clout" I take it?