• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

henville

GrecianWonder

a real natyural leader is required because as good a defender as Matty T is he isn't a vocal leader.
Sorry... What!?

taylor isnt a natural leader!? and not vocal! he is our most natural leader and most vocal!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry... What!?

taylor isnt a natural leader!? and not vocal! he is our most natural leader and most vocal!
Take it you don't get to watch City much. You should try it it's fun.

InTheBigBank

Resigned
Sorry... What!?

I'd say Duffy is our most natural defensive leader.

One thing that strikes me about Troy is how poor he is in the air, especially for such a tall bloke.

A377 Lad

Troy, such a class act when he first signed for us on loan. What went wrong?

Poor postionally and doesn't have the lightening pace to make up fo this, concedes way too many fouls, especially in the area, not commanding enough in the air and his distribution is up and down- does a good impression o Paul Jones most matches and skies a few into the stands but ever now and again he can knock a decent ball over the top. I'd be suprised if we managed to recoup any money on him.

STURTZ

Troy is a lot better when he plays on the right side of central defence, his one footedness has made him a liability on the left and has cost us a few goals IMO.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Troy , has everything needed to make it in the modern game...

pace , strentgh , build , height....problem is he switches off sometimes defensivly...i think sitting infront of the back four would be his best position , but that wont happen with citys mix of midfielders/formation.

Antony Moxey

Troy , has everything needed to make it in the modern game....
Agree, and lest we forget he is still just a nipper with very few competitive games under his belt. Still plenty of time yet.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
yeap , still a kid....

give the lad a bit more time...he's got it there...just a case of consistency.

RHINO

Saw him walking around Tesco recently he looked like he did not have a friend in the world

Devonbean

Troy , has everything needed to make it in the modern game...

pace , strentgh , build , height....problem is he switches off sometimes defensivly...i think sitting infront of the back four would be his best position , but that wont happen with citys mix of midfielders/formation.
I tend to agree with this - Troy lacks confidence and needs constant encouragement. He has to learn quickly, however, but with correct guidance (Sir Rob) feel he could be a big player for City.